Rules & Regulations
Please note that the closing date for entries is 28 FEBRUARY 2019.
The panel of judges will evaluate all submissions in a first round elimination process to select finalists in each category. The winning finalist in each category will receive a certificate and a trophy, the overall winnner wil receive a certificate and a miniature trophy as well as a floating trophy.
- The panel of judges will evaluate all submissions in a first-round elimination process to select finalists in each category based on information on the online submission
- A second round of judging, will be site visits only to identified projects if it is necessary.
- Major significant re-development or re-furbished projects qualify as projects.
- The application and submission may be made by any SAPOA member associated with the project and/or system, with the consent of the owner of the property.
- The trophy/trophies and certificate/s will be presented to the SAPOA member applicant or his nominee who have entered the project – only 2 representatives per company will be permitted to accept such.