The panel of judges will evaluate all submissions in a first round elimination process to select finalists in each category.
The judges reserve the right not to make an award in any or all categories or, in their discretion, to make joint awards.
The winning finalist in each category will receive a certificate and a miniature trophy, the overall winnner wil receive a certificate and a miniature trophy as well as a floating trophy.
- SAPOA will exhibit the finalists and the category winners at the 2017 Convention, between 20 - 22 June 2017. Finalists and category winners will be called upon to provide photographs and other material for display purposes.
- The winning projects in each category will be presented in an electronic visual format which will be screened during the Convention.
- SAPOA reserves the right to publish or exhibit any or all of the entries, excluding any material which the applicant indicates as being confidential and which is clearly marked as such.
- All finalists will be featured in the August/September 2017 issue of SA Property Review.
Requirements from applicants
- Applicants must provide images as well as a paragraph of 200 words motivating their nomination(s).
- Logos and images should be in a high resolution jpg format.