About the Awards
All projects must be started and finished between July 2016 and December 2017. SAPOA will exhibit the finalist the finalist and the category winners at the 2018 convention at the Cape Town Convention Center, 20 – 22 June 2018. Finalist and category winners will be requested to provide photographs and other materials for display purposes. The winning projects in each category will be presented in an electronic visual format which will be screened during the Convention. SAPOA reserves the right to publish or exhibit any or all of the entries, excluding any material which the applicant indicates as being confidential and which is clearly marked as such.
Media and Brand Exposure:
• Referencing in post press-releases
• All entries will be showcased at the SAPOA Convention, during the plenary sessions
• Winners will be showcased at the Convention Dinner
• Coverage in the post edition of the Convention SA Property Review
• All the entries and winners will be showcased via video to the Property Development Programme class of 2018 during orientation
• Gobal exposure via international affiliates of SAPOA
• All Entries will be complied into our exclusive coffee table book volume 5
All finalists will be featured in the Aug/Sep 2018 issue of SA Property Review. A paragraph motivating your nomination together with photographs and applicable logos will accompany the article in the magazine.
Entry fees for the amount of R15 000 (excluding VAT) for all entries, is payable to SAPOA within 14 days of entry submission.
First National Bank: SAPOA
Branch: Wierda Valley - code 260950
Reference: Name of project
ENTRIES CLOSE ON 5 MARCH 2018
Please email through a copy of deposit made to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention Jane Padayachee